Welcome to Humble Dentistry in Humble , TX, the dental practice of Robert Appel, DMD. We always welcome new patients and look forward to making dentistry a positive experience for you and your family.
Dr. Appel's gentle approach to dentistry makes any procedure easier than you might have imagined.
We also offer comprehensive dentistry so you can get the treatments and services you need to keep your smile healthy and attractive.
If you’re looking for an experienced dentist in Humble, TX, contact our team today at (281) 446-2362 to schedule an exam, or get in touch with us if you have any questions about our treatments or procedures.
Continue reading to learn more about the services we offer at Humble Dentistry!
- Preventive Dentistry for Your Oral Health Needs
- General Dentistry and Restorations to Match Your Smile
- Expanded Services for Optimal Oral Health
- Cosmetic Dentistry for a Winning Smile
- Why You Should Choose Dr. Robert Appel for Your Dentistry
- Contact Our Humble,-TX Dental Office Today
Preventive Dentistry for Your Oral Health Needs
Preventive dental care in Humble, TX improves overall health and is part of enjoying optimum wellness. By offering comprehensive preventive dentistry that we tailor to the individual needs of our patients, we can reduce the number of serious oral health conditions people contend with throughout their lifetimes. These conditions can be costly and frightening!
The best course is always prevention, and our preventive services include:
- Comprehensive dental exams—including oral cancer screenings
- Professional dental cleanings—to clear away the stubborn bacteria that brushing and flossing leave behind
- Diagnostic photographs and x-rays—to spot small or emerging issues before they become conditions that require ongoing and costly services
- Fluoride treatments—to help prevent cavities
- Dental sealants—to coat teeth and protect your enamel
- Athletic mouthguards—to help prevent dental emergencies and tooth loss
- Nightguards and TMJ splints—to protect your teeth from grinding and clenching and to eliminate the pain associated with jaw joint dysfunction.
Dr. Appel enjoys supporting patients through education, demonstration, and by explaining all of the options you have to improve your oral health and smile.
General Dentistry and Restorations to Match Your Smile
When oral conditions do occur, we provide quality tooth-colored restorative dentistry to improve and prolong the life of your smile. Our top Humble, TX dentist also works gently and makes sure you’re thoroughly numb before performing an invasive procedure. He is even able to numb the area being worked on prior to using penetrating anesthesia by administering topical anesthesia!
Our general dentistry restorations are also colored to match your smile.
Our restorative arsenal includes:
- Fillings—made of strong material to help protect your tooth
- Bonding—made of the same material we use to fill your tooth, but it has the ability to conceal flaws in your teeth such as discoloration, chips, small gaps, and shape abnormalities
- Crowns—often used following a complex root canal to strengthen a weak tooth, to conceal tooth flaws, or to connect a dental bridge
- Bridges—dental bridges literally bridge the gaps where teeth are missing, giving you a full smile
- Implants—the best tooth replacement option available today
- Dentures—an affordable and time-tested solution to tooth loss
Whether you are facing a filling or need complete dentures, Dr. Appel designs dentistry that not only fits and functions properly but also looks beautiful when you smile.
Expanded Services for Optimal Oral Health
Dr. Appel continuously seeks training and education to expand the services we provide. In most cases, you can have your dentistry right here in your regular dental office, including:
- Periodontal treatment—a serious infection of the gums and periodontal ligaments that, left untreated, can lead to tooth loss and systemic health issues
- Extractions—a conservative and easier approach to pulling a tooth
- Dental implants—a permanent and natural-looking (and feeling) approach to tooth loss
- Bone grafting—a means of building up your jawbone to create a solid foundation for restorations like dental implants
- Sinus lifts—a means of creating more space between your sinus and upper jaw for restorations like dental implants
- Root canals—a tooth-saving procedure that eliminates pain, swelling, and a deep root infection
Good health includes leading a pain-free life. Additionally, getting the proper sleep you need to support every system in your body is essential to your long-term happiness and well-being. Dr. Appel has a special interest in addressing jaw disorders and sleep-related conditions.
These conditions include:
- Sleep apnea treatment—custom mouthguards can help you get the rest you need and protect your systemic health from the potentially serious issues like heart attack and stroke that have been associated with this sleep disorder
- Snoring—custom appliances to help you (and your loved ones) sleep easy
- TMJ and jaw pain therapy—to help you overcome the symptoms of this painful jaw disorder
By providing the most comprehensive care possible, we are able to ensure that patients enjoy a comfortable experience and the best results. Join our expanding list of satisfied patients!
Cosmetic Dentistry for a Winning Smile
Even if your smile is healthy, you might wish that you could change the way it looks. Maybe your teeth are discolored, or you have missing teeth or a few misshapen teeth. At Humble Dentistry, our top cosmetic dentist in Humble, TX offers a variety of solutions to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Modern cosmetic dentistry offers something for every smile and budget. Not only can you expect beautiful results, but Dr. Appel will also make sure that your dentistry feels great and looks natural. With our therapies, you’ll smile again with confidence.
Our cosmetic dental options include:
- Professional teeth whitening in Humble, TX! This is an inexpensive solution to yellow teeth or deep stains.
- Bonding relies on a custom resin colored to match your smile. The resin is applied to a discolored, misshapen, or flawed tooth (or teeth) to give it a polished and beautiful appearance.
- Crowns are used in cosmetic dentistry to cover a flawed tooth and give it an aesthetically appealing appearance.
- Teeth-replacement through dental implants is the best choice for missing teeth.
- Veneers are bonded to the fronts of teeth to give a symmetrical and dazzling result.
- Full smile makeovers mean taking various cosmetic and general dentistry treatments and procedures and combining them to treat multiple dental issues including tooth and gum appearance.
A consultation with Dr. Appel will give you a chance to discuss any cosmetic concerns or problems with how your teeth feel so that together, you can design the healthy, comfortable smile you have always wanted.
Why You Should Choose Dr. Appel for Your Dentistry
Dr. Appel is committed to his patients and focuses on optimal outcomes for everyone who comes into his Humble, TX dental office. He is always expanding his knowledge and bringing what he has learned to patients in the Humble, TX area. He has spent countless hours honing his techniques and has many satisfied patients as testimonial to his dedication.
Dr. Appel belongs to several professional organizations including:
- Preceptorship in Dental Implantology from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Texas Academy of General Dentistry
- Greater Houston Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- His goal is always patient satisfaction and healthy smiles for life!
Contact Our Humble, TX Dental Office Today
If you are ready to take control of your smile, we welcome you to call to schedule your next dental appointment. We serve many of the communities surrounding Humble, TX including Houston, Humble, Atascocita, Summerwood, Lake Houston, Kingwood, and Huffman.
We look forward to welcoming you to Humble Dentistry!