Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to Humble Dentistry, located in Humble, Texas, the privately owned dental practice of Dr. Robert Appel, a gentle dentist who is patient-centered and always ready with a smile.
We are glad you found us and honored that you are considering us for your dentistry. We look forward to meeting you and seeing to all your dental care needs.
Our relaxing office and friendly environment are intended to make you feel at home when you’re with us. We are also always available to answer any questions or address any concerns that you may have about your oral health or a specific treatment plan.
Get in touch with us today at (281) 446-2362 to schedule an appointment or speak to a member of our caring team.
Please, continue reading to learn more about Humble Dentistry in Humble, TX.
- Meet Our Humble, TX Dentist
- Our Services
- Expanded Services
- An Emphasis on Technology
- Reliable, Quality Dentistry
- A Personal Approach to Your Care
- Experience You Can Count On"
Meet Our Humble, TX Dentist
Dr. Appel earned his Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine.
He expands his knowledge regularly through hundreds of ongoing hours of continuing education.
Dr. Appel is a member of the following organizations:
- Preceptorship in Dental Implantology from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Texas Academy of General Dentistry
- Greater Houston Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
He is a patient-centered dentist who concentrates on the best outcomes, and his team members share his passion.
A Humble Dentistry, we pride ourselves on providing the services you need to keep your smile healthy and your teeth and gums maintained.
Our services include:
- Preventive dentistry—exams, cleanings, and safe x-rays for easy and reliable prevention and diagnostics.
- General dentistry—the maintenance you need to keep your teeth strong and healthy. This includes fillings, root canals, periodontal treatment, crowns and bridges, and restoration services.
Dr. Appel customizes each patient’s oral health plan to address their specific oral health needs.
Dr. Appel treats TMJ pain and even teeth grinding successfully in his Humble, TX dental office. If you’re experiencing jaw pains in Humble, TX, give us a call.
Grinding your teeth can lead to erosion, cavities, jaw pain, and tooth loss, but Dr. Appel can create a custom nightguard to help you today!
Part of having good oral health is feeling confident in the appearance of your teeth. If there is something that you would like to change, whether that's teeth that need to be replaced or you want to improve the shade, shape, or spacing of your teeth, we offer the full scope of modern cosmetic dentistry to help patients achieve a smile they feel proud of.
Some of the cosmetic treatments we offer include:
- Tooth-colored restorations – The need for metal-based restorations has declined because of advancements in materials available that match your natural teeth. We offer tooth-colored fillings, bonding, crowns, veneers, bridges, and dental implants that enhance the beauty of your smile.
- Teeth whitening – Professional teeth whitening bleaches away years of stains to give you a brighter and more youthful appearance. Humble Dentistry offers both in-office and take-home whitening options. These options are far superior to anything you’ll purchase in the store.
- Dental implants – Dental implants are the most life-like alternative to tooth loss around! It starts with a strong titanium post implanted to hold your restoration, and after a few months, your restoration tooth is placed!
- Full smile makeovers – For damaged or severely worn teeth, combining cosmetic dentistry options gives patients a whole new look that enhances their oral health and their appearance.
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers completely cover the front of your teeth and correct a number of aesthetic concerns such as gaps, wear, chips, color, and irregularly shaped teeth.
An Emphasis on Technology
Technology is designed to provide better diagnostics and a more comfortable dental experience. At Humble Dentistry, we use state-of-the-art technologies to give the best dental care around in an easy and conservative way.
Our technologies include but are not limited to:
- Rotary endodontics for an easier and faster root canal experience.
- Intraoral cameras to show you enhanced images from inside your mouth. This helps you understand your treatment or areas of concern when it comes to your dental health.
- Nitrous oxide to provide a relaxed and soothing feeling throughout your treatment or procedure. This gas wears off quickly following mask removal.
- Oral sedation for patients who need a little extra to ease dental anxiety. This approach requires a ride to and from our Humble, TX dental office.
Reliable, Quality Dentistry
We make it a priority that our work is always of the highest caliber. We know you only get one mouth, and we hold ourselves to the highest standard of care. We use the finest materials for restorative dentistry and implement technology designed to enhance the dentistry we provide.
As a perfectionist, Dr. Appel is only satisfied when his work is beautiful, and his patients are happy.
A Personal Approach to Your Care
In the age of corporate health care, finding a private dental practice with old-fashioned values can be a challenge. That is exactly what we offer at Humble Dentistry. We believe that a personalized approach to dentistry combined with the latest technology and training delivers the best of both worlds.
Part of the satisfaction we get from the dental care we provide is getting to know the families in the Humble, TX community and surrounding areas. We provide the same level of care we expect for our own families.
We love celebrating with patients and developing a rapport that lasts for many years. We value the trust you have placed in us and promise to always honor your goals for your health and smile.
Experience You Can Count On
We know visiting the dentist is not always the most pleasant experience, but we want it to be. It’s important to us that you feel comfortable trusting us with your oral health. Dr. Appel has many years of experience in all aspects of dentistry and has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education to provide his patients with the highest level of care. His commitment to his patients is evident in the smiling faces that leave our office.
Comfort is a top priority, and we understand that dental anxiety can negatively affect your oral health when you avoid the dentist. We offer sedation dentistry to make treatment easier and stress-free for fearful patients.
Insurance and Easy Payment Options
At Humble Dentistry our Humble, TX dentist accept all PPO plans to help you get the service you need. He also accepts CareCredit, a lender who provides easy repayment plans and interest-free credit to qualifying individuals. This also helps you get the dental care you need without worry.
At Humble Dentistry, we work with you!
Contact Us for a Dental Appointment!
Whether you are searching for a more personal and reliable dental experience in the Humble, TX area or you are brand new to town, we invite you to give us a call! We always have time to answer your questions and reserve time in Dr. Appel's schedule to welcome new patients or treat the unexpected dental emergencies that sometimes arise.