Dear Patients, we continue to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff.
The health and safety of our patients is our primary concern and the cornerstone of our practice philosophy. We are closely following the CDC (Center for Disease Control) for updates on monitoring the risks posed to our patients by the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
Our On-Going Efforts:
- Continue dental best-practices of hospital-level instrument sterilization and treatment-room disinfection
- Monitoring the ADA-created website to for developments on the spread of the virus at ADA.org/virus
- Daily discussion of updates with our team at our morning meeting
- Maintain current OSHA and infection-control procedures for the highest level of care for you
If any of the following applies to you or a family member that is currently scheduled with our office:
- You feel sick or have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing; OR
- You have been in close physical contact with someone who:
- Has recently visited China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Italy, or any area where there is a COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak; OR
- Feels sick or has fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
Please contact us, and we will explore safe solutions in addressing your situation in a timely and effective manner.
We request that you please join our efforts to keep a safe environment for everyone. Our office cleans and disinfects the office throughout the day; this includes all surface areas that we are touching, counter-tops, doorknobs, exam chairs, and tables.
Here is a link to the CDC’s website providing information regarding how to protect yourself, your family, and your community:
We will do our best to adjust our policies to the latest developments.
Thank you for your cooperation.