Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know you have many choices when it comes to finding a dentist in the Humble, TX area and that finding the practice that is right for you is a big decision.
If you have questions, take a moment to read through our most common ones below. If your question is not listed here, you are welcome to give us a call or email us to get the answers you need.
We are honored that you are considering Humble Dentistry for your family's dental needs. Dr. Appel and our entire team look forward to welcoming you.
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Will I need to see a specialist?
- Do you offer cosmetic dentistry?
- How long will my procedure take?
- Do you offer dentures?
- Do I really need x-rays and pictures?
- How long do dental implants take to heal?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- What toothbrush do you recommend?
- What is a crown and why would I need one?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?
- How do you fix bruxism?
- What is fluoride?
- Do I need to arrive early to my visit?
- Will tooth whitening change the color of my fillings or crowns?
- How does bleaching or tooth whitening work?
- Will tooth whitening damage my teeth?
- How long should I brush my teeth?
- How frequently do I need to change my toothbrush?
- How do sealants work?
- What is a dental implant?
- What is an implant abutment?
- How long does it take to get my crown?
- How long does it take to get my implant crown?